Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Secret Santa

The only Secret Santa I take part in is part of the Reddit Gifts thing and it's always fun. This will be the third time that I taking part in but unfortunately they will be closing it down which is a shame :(

at work and it's up to £5 , it used to cause problems so now everyone makes a note of what gift they want next to their name, can you believe it??

at work and it's up to £5 , it used to cause problems so now everyone makes a note of what gift they want next to their name, can you believe it??
Isn't £5 quite low? Chances are, people are gonna buy some crap or a box of chocolates because of the budget.

Well you can send me a box of chocolates.:love:

Isn't £5 quite low? Chances are, people are gonna buy some crap or a box of chocolates because of the budget.
it's the thought that counts :p

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In