What's new

Seattle NHL team to announce their name July 23!

Spikey

Member
Tomorrow, the Seattle NHL team will announce their name and they will begin to play in the NHL for the 2021-2022 season.

I'm excited because I'm a big Seattle sports fan.

PGen98

Administrator
Moderator
It's been about the worst kept secret in sports, but it would be nice if it wasn't the Seattle Kraken. We'll see tomorrow, though!

OP

Member
  • #3
It's been about the worst kept secret in sports, but it would be nice if it wasn't the Seattle Kraken. We'll see tomorrow, though!

I know alot of people are for that name and alot are against it. I dont mind if its Kraken. I like the Firebirds or Metropolitans (they used to be called that in early days) better. Either way I'm pretty excited.

Who do you cheer for PGen?

OP

Member
  • #4
It's been about the worst kept secret in sports, but it would be nice if it wasn't the Seattle Kraken. We'll see tomorrow, though!

You won't like this.. they announced it is indeed the Kraken. They do have a really nice logo and jersey for it! I'm going to have to buy me one!

PGen98

Administrator
Moderator
I know alot of people are for that name and alot are against it. I dont mind if its Kraken. I like the Firebirds or Metropolitans (they used to be called that in early days) better. Either way I'm pretty excited.

Who do you cheer for PGen?
I'm a Dallas Stars fan, have been since I moved to the US in '95 :).

The name I still don't like, but I do like their logos and jersey, very nice look! Also keeps with the Seattle team themes, so works quite well.

Jayson

Member
Tons of rain in Seattle. Will it be something to do with that? Oh wait, maybe the Seattle Grunge? :unsure: