Revert customizations made in this style

School Uniforms

J

Jayson

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
    Thread Owner : Jayson
There a big thing in Asia and private schools in the US. Should students wear them? What are some pros and cons? Do you like them?

S

Sweerie_banana

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
You do not have to like them. There is a reason why they are there, for easier identification of the school. In case anything happens it becomes easier to know the school. If thry had registered their School Identification numbers it beccomes easier to know the students involved.

Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I've never had to wear a uniform in my school days. Thankful for that. The Junior High school I was going to was thinking about making us all wear uniforms. I was in grade 9 and they started wearing uniforms a a few years later which I was long gone from the Junior High school.

Davidisms

Davidisms

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Uniforms in schools are cool. it gives children kind of identity and solidarity. It's also a great leveler. It just puts all at par.

For parents too, It's a less of hassle with everyday school attire decided. Moms just need to take care of a few sets.

M

Mildredtabitha

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Uniforms are good for school children .
Since you can be able to minimise children from wearing unsuitable clothes when they are going to school.

Claraviolet

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
They are needed to make the point of equality among students.
If we don't have such uniforms, then most of the kids wouldn't be able to understand why others don't have expensive clothes. These expensive clothes don't define people and to make that clear we need them.

I used to like them but not at the very beginning. You need some maturity to understand the hidden meaning behind this after all.

S

Sweerie_banana

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
They are needed to make the point of equality among students.
If we don't have such uniforms, then most of the kids wouldn't be able to understand why others don't have expensive clothes. These expensive clothes don't define people and to make that clear we need them.

I used to like them but not at the very beginning. You need some maturity to understand the hidden meaning behind this after all.
I like this. I never even thought about it. The less fortunate kids won't feel that bad or less off than the so called rich kids. We should all seek to be humble.

S

sliara

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I prefer to wear uniforms, I don't want to hassle myself with picking the right outfit or trying to budget my money buying outfits to wear for school.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.