Scary Movie movies

    Thread Owner : Brad P
  • #1
Brad P

Valued Member
What are your thoughts on the Scary Movie franchise? I used to love these movies as a kid, because I thought the humor was hilarious. Especially the first two movies, but it started to drop off in quality after that.

Were you a fan of these films? Do you still like them?

DudeThatsErin

DudeThatsErin

AZ, USA
erinskidds.website
I love the franchise. They are hilarious and the best scary movies that are out there. I haven't watched them in a while but I still love them.

LunarScorpio

LunarScorpio

dreamcityrpg.com
They were really good when The Wayne's Brothers were writing and directing it. I think that was just the first 2 movies, maybe the 3rd, but I can't remember off the top of my head. Either way, they go downhill after the first 2 in my opinion. The others aren't terrible, but the first one is probably my favorite.