Ryan Garcia vs Luke Campbell

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

The big bang of 2021 is the lightweight fight between crowd favorite Ryan Garcia and Luke Campbell. With his formidable record of 20-0 with 17 KOs against Campbell's 23-3 with 17 KOs, Garcia is a 2 to 1 favorite in the betting odds. The fight is on January 2, 2021 under the Golden Boy Promotions. With the release of Canelo in their stable Ryan Garcia is their new superstar in the making.

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #2

The weigh-in of the 2 boxers went on with no incident. Golden Boy promotions president Oscar Dela Hoya is excited and expecting Ryan Garcia to win by a knockout. I hope his expectations come true because Ryan has many social media followers so he is considered a superstar even if he is not a champion yet. If he wins the bout against Campbell then he can take the interim belt of the WBC lightweight division.

Brad P

Brad P

Valued Member
Very much looking forward to this fight, im a big boxing fan, i belive the fight starts at around 11pm UK time on DAZN :-)

Ill be wanting Luke Campbell to win as this fight for him is going to make him or break is career as he has never been the same since he was robbed from a fight a few years back.

  • Like
Reactions:Alexandoy
Brad P

Brad P

Valued Member
Didn't get the result as I thought. Fair play to Ryan Garcia for getting up after the first knockdown he showed us he has a strong chin.

That was some punch in the body to put Campbell to the floor. Good win for the youngster.

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #5

Yes, I also thought that it was the end of Ryan because Campbell also has the big punch. That goes to show that Ryan Garcia is one tough nut to crack. With his own knockout punch even Gervonta Davis can get into trouble. To think that he ended the fight with body shots that are really devastating to Campbell.This gets me so excited for the next fight of Ryan Garcia.

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #6

Oscar Dela Hoya, the promoter of Ryan Garcia had declared that Ryan's next fight would be a big one. But Dela Hoya did not mention the opponent. Teofimo Lopez who holds 3 belts in the lightweight division may inflict Ryan's first loss since Teofimo has beaten the fearsome Lomachenko by unanimous decision. Maybe Ryan has a good chance with Gervonta Davis although Gervonta has no belt for now.