Roasted squid with lemon butter

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

The lemon butter is actually the dip. Just melt an amount of butter in a cup and add lemon drops.

For the squid, clean and remove the backbone before marinating in fresh milk. That is right, fresh milk for the marinade of the big squids for 30 minutes. Wash off the milk and roast it over charcoal until the squid gets brown and looking crunchy. When done, eat by dipping in the lemon butter dip. It is nice to be eaten with beer or with rice for a meal.

Lemon butter sauce seems appetizing. I don't think I can cook this, but I would love to learn how to cook it. Squid in black sauce is one of my favorites.