Retailing household items is one easy business

  • #1
During the lockdown caused by the corona virus some of the neighbors have lost their job. One of them started selling soap, shampoo, cooking oil and othe rhousehold products that we use regularly. His business was good because neighbors were buying from him. When the lockdown was lifted in May I thought he would go back to work. But he preferred to just continue with his job. Until now he is earning his livelihood from selling household items.

I think selling household items is a good way to earn extra money, but if you compare it to a regular job, it doesn't earn that much, so I would look for a more stable source of income.