Restaurants

    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #1

What are your favorite restaurants? I have so many. My all time favorite would have to be The Olive Garden. They make great Italian food.

Sweerie_banana

I love Chinese food. I felt so bad when the restaurants closed down due to the pandemic. I rarely eat out. I am so scared. I mostly stay at home. And I make a cuisine that I enjoy and hence there is no need to go to the restaurant. I highly doubt if there are any Italian restaurants here. Its Africa, the end of the world.

I cannot wait for the doctors to make a virus and we can eradicate the pandemic. Till then I think we should just hold tight and forget about Mac Donald's and Pizza hut.

    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #3

I love Chinese food. I felt so bad when the restaurants closed down due to the pandemic. I rarely eat out. I am so scared. I mostly stay at home. And I make a cuisine that I enjoy and hence there is no need to go to the restaurant. I highly doubt if there are any Italian restaurants here. Its Africa, the end of the world.

I cannot wait for the doctors to make a virus and we can eradicate the pandemic. Till then I think we should just hold tight and forget about Mac Donald's and Pizza hut.

You can always order in so that way you get their great food with out being in their restaurant. That way we still support local business and you don't have to worry about sitting in their restaurant. I have been doing this usually once a week.

Sweerie_banana

Unfortunately they don't offer those services here. You can only eat in their fancy restaurants that I haven't attended in a while now. I would rather eat a homemade meal, which I prepare by myself cause I am a chef. I mostly Google the recipes and purchase most of the ingredients in the local groceries.

I cannot wait for things to get normal and we can once again visit places that we want without no restrictions or limitations. It's so hard adjusting to to the new normal.

I like a lot of independent "mom & pop" restaurants as Americans call them. There's one near where I live called Jim's Burgers & Eggs that make the absolute greatest omelettes I've ever tasted, and there are countless pizza places nearby that make absolutely fantastic pizzas (and when I say pizza, places like Pizza Hut, Little Caesars, Dominoes, etc. do not count there!), Chicago style, New York styles, Detroit style, even one "Ohio" style place that bakes the pizza and sauce and then adds the cheese at the end. Really good stuff. Hard to find the really good stuff at chains ;)

Near the Ninoy Aquino airport Terminal 1 is our favorite restaurant La Copa. It is where we eat Beef Charlemagne which remains our order for more than 20 years now. The beef is actually a steak that is already cut and served with steamed vegetables and potato balls. It comes complete with bread and soup. But we have an added order of Caesar's salad. That would definitely fill our tummy that dinner will be skipped if we had lunch in La Copa.

marti

marti

Monoglain Grill
Subway
Me and Eds
Macdonalds
Mr Geek
Burger king

Jeremy

Jeremy

I like to have a bakery restaurant couple with drinks store. People can come to the restaurant to have sweet snacks of their choice and step it down with cold chilled drinks and wine.