What's new

Welcome To Chatbanter

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Relationships Where One Partner Doesn't Respect the Other

Thread Owner : Jayson
J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
I seriously think it's cause deep down they don't like them enough to respect them. Well, how can this be cured? Well, in the case of cheating and being ignored, it could be a long time.

Davidisms

Davidisms

Valued Member
Jun 30, 2020
CB$
Love and Respect are too different emotions I guess. Relationship can turn torrid in spite of the persons involved being in love.

Leonard

Leonard

Valued Member
Jun 29, 2020
CB$
Hah such a relationship is that which both or either one partner don't love the other and I don't think such relationship can go progressively

M

Mildredtabitha

Valued Member
Jul 29, 2020
CB$
I don't think the love is there anymore if they cheat or not respect them.
I think the best solution is trying to talk things out and if things are still the same they should separate or even divorce.

J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
I don't think the love is there anymore if they cheat or not respect them.
I think the best solution is trying to talk things out and if things are still the same they should separate or even divorce.

People can fall in love again. However, the whole dating mechanism of being mysterious to the mate (to get them to chase you) has to be done again. Also behavior has to be cleaned up, but it takes a long time to convince. Finally, it's recommended that a month passes with no contact to promote "missing you" thoughts.

Naiwen

Naiwen

Valued Member
Jun 14, 2020
CB$
People can fall in love again. However, the whole dating mechanism of being mysterious to the mate (to get them to chase you) has to be done again. Also behavior has to be cleaned up, but it takes a long time to convince. Finally, it's recommended that a month passes with no contact to promote "missing you" thoughts.
I hate being chased myself as an asexual aromantic, I consider any chasing or flirting with me sexual harassment and unwanted attention and advances since I’m indeed not into relationships at all personally.

J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
I hate being chased myself as an asexual aromantic, I consider any chasing or flirting with me sexual harassment and unwanted attention and advances since I’m indeed not into relationships at all personally.

Well, it sounds like you're being harassed, alright. You shouldn't put up with it. I mean, some casual puppy love advances are normal, but it seems to have gone beyond that. Have you considered phoning the cops?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.