Relationships Where One Partner Doesn't Respect the Other

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #1

I seriously think it's cause deep down they don't like them enough to respect them. Well, how can this be cured? Well, in the case of cheating and being ignored, it could be a long time.

Davidisms

Davidisms

Love and Respect are too different emotions I guess. Relationship can turn torrid in spite of the persons involved being in love.

Leonard

Leonard

Hah such a relationship is that which both or either one partner don't love the other and I don't think such relationship can go progressively

Mildredtabitha

I don't think the love is there anymore if they cheat or not respect them.
I think the best solution is trying to talk things out and if things are still the same they should separate or even divorce.

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #7

I don't think the love is there anymore if they cheat or not respect them.
I think the best solution is trying to talk things out and if things are still the same they should separate or even divorce.

People can fall in love again. However, the whole dating mechanism of being mysterious to the mate (to get them to chase you) has to be done again. Also behavior has to be cleaned up, but it takes a long time to convince. Finally, it's recommended that a month passes with no contact to promote "missing you" thoughts.

Naiwen

Naiwen

People can fall in love again. However, the whole dating mechanism of being mysterious to the mate (to get them to chase you) has to be done again. Also behavior has to be cleaned up, but it takes a long time to convince. Finally, it's recommended that a month passes with no contact to promote "missing you" thoughts.
I hate being chased myself as an asexual aromantic, I consider any chasing or flirting with me sexual harassment and unwanted attention and advances since I’m indeed not into relationships at all personally.

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #9

I hate being chased myself as an asexual aromantic, I consider any chasing or flirting with me sexual harassment and unwanted attention and advances since I’m indeed not into relationships at all personally.

Well, it sounds like you're being harassed, alright. You shouldn't put up with it. I mean, some casual puppy love advances are normal, but it seems to have gone beyond that. Have you considered phoning the cops?