Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Relationships are stressful!

Naiwen

I’ve had enough with relationships for life. Being single rocks! I don’t have to answer to anyone, I can do whatever I want with MY OWN life. Finally, I am free for life. I don’t want marriage or kids either. It’s suffocating and confining. Being in a relationship is like being bound for life with the person and the relationship and I’m not ready at all to sacrifice my personal independence, autonomy freedom and happiness for anyone at all myself. I just wanna live my own life according to my own free will for life. Single for life is my joy, happiness and freedom! How do you feel about it?

Well, the price of love is often slavery. I mean, isn't that what we see in religion - LOL. Anyway, love can feel so good, people will surrender freedom.

A proper relationship is equal parts give and take, it should never feel like servitude or that you're giving more than you're getting from it. If that's how you feel, absolutely get away from it! As for enjoying the single life, there's nothing wrong with that, either! Enjoy the freedom, enjoy going to do whatever you want with whomever you want, it's your life! Who knows what's coming 5, 10, 15 years down the line, so enjoy what time we've got and if you end up finding someone you can see yourself spending your life with, great! If not, that's great, too!

Yeah actually relationships are stressful so when going into one first and famous you have to think on it that what are you doing, what are you earning and your capabilities of running one

Relationships are stressful however, it's give and take from both partners. Sometimes, there can be an imbalance. This is when you need to consider splitting up. There's nothing wrong with being single, please don't be ashamed.

A life of being single is wonderful for many people. Nonetheless, once you've tasted true love, then you'd get the "other picture". I guess it's like people in the Old West not knowing what a TV was, so it didn't bother them.

There are pros and cons to being single and for being in a relationship. Those who stay single for life I give them credit for doing so. That would be hard for me lol yea love takes hard work and most of the time is not the Hollywood kind of love that we see in movies, tv shows.
It takes both partners to work at the relationship to make it grow.

I think its OK to be single one would rather be single and happy than to be married or in a stressful relationship.

I also think the same as you, relationships can be a burden and will make you lose your time for yourself or others when dating someone, so you better make sure the investment is worth it.

I have been in a relationship for a very long time and I am on the opposite side of what happened to you. I know how you feel because I have seen many relationship and break-ups that it is sometimes better to be single than to have a stressful relationship. I have noticed that if your partner is your friend, much better if a best friend, then that can take care of the relationship like what I am having now.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in