Recycling

I do whatever is possible to recycle stuff. I collect newspapers and give it to recyclers once every two months or so. Use clothes that we have outgrown or have faded to make shopping bags, floor mats etc. Collect plastic bags and bottles and give it to recyclers.

Yes, I try to recycle everything I can. Glass bottles can be reused many times, plastic bottles can have alternative uses such as watering plants. Used clothes can be delivered to associations that donate them to the most deprived people: in this way, in addition to helping people, it also helps the environment.

Back
Top