Recycling is core to our human surviver

    Thread Owner : nathan-best
  • #1

nathan-best

Recycling recycling what many shy away from or think Is supposed to be done by others is what will cause the fall of many.
Do you know the quantity of waste you produce a day?
Do you know this waste produces toxic air conditions which is not good for human consumption?
Do you know that this waste affects our ozone layer?
Have you sat to think the numerous diseases that will arise due to our poor waste management?.
We all need to look for ways to generally and actively be involved in waste management for a brighter future

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Recycling is only part of the solution. Need to Reuse but more importantly Reduce, Rethink.

  • Like
Reactions:nathan-best
    Thread Owner : nathan-best
  • #3

nathan-best

Recycling is only part of the solution. Need to Reuse but more importantly Reduce, Rethink.
Good point
That's when innovation comes to play

  • Like
Reactions:ZandraJoi
Zakalwe

Zakalwe

strategygaming.net
Recycling isn't enough. When it comes to protecting the planet recycling-only is like pissing into the wind in the rain. It is going to make very little difference. We need to become a more sustainable global society; food waste is terrible. Calorie conversion is shocking and global warming is going to eventually kill us all.

But until it does we can all feel better by throwing our plastic bottles into a different coloured bin!

  • Like
Reactions:Brad P, ZandraJoi and nathan-best

Honestly, a large amount of people aren't going to recycle - unless, they are forced to. However, some might see such widespread government power as sinister.

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Recycling isn't enough. When it comes to protecting the planet recycling-only is like pissing into the wind in the rain. It is going to make very little difference. We need to become a more sustainable global society; food waste is terrible. Calorie conversion is shocking and global warming is going to eventually kill us all.

But until it does we can all feel better by throwing our plastic bottles into a different coloured bin!
& some recycling is shipped overseas to be burned. So even when we do put them in the correct bin, sometimes they are just burned anyways!
I don't believe in food pantries or GMOs. We have more than enough food here, it's just wasted. Change the laws so that stores, restaurants can't throw out perfectly good food.
Nice to see others into helping the environment :-)

Brad P

Brad P

Valued Member
Since seeing all the plastic waste being washed up on the shores of beeches its definitely something we should be doing a lot more in ensuring that we throw rubbish away in the correct way. Its not just human survival its also the poor animals that suffer too.

  • Like
Reactions:ZandraJoi