IDEA Ranking/Level System

Riker Slade

India
www.voidcentury.club
Newbie- Requires 0 posts- Hex Code- #9932CC - Light Purple username

Novice- Requires 100 posts- Hex Code- #7d3693 - Dark Purple username

Junior- Requires 200 posts- Hex Code- #FF69B4 - Pink username

Regular- Requires 300 posts- Hex Code- #27c4e7 - Cyan username

Senior- Requires 500 posts- Hex Code- #1589ff - Blue username

Veteran- Requires 700 posts- Hex Code- #66cc33 - Light Green username

Advanced- Requires 1000 posts- Hex Code- #20B2AA - Sea Green username

Pro- Requires 2000 posts- Hex Code- #078983 - Dark Green username

Expert- Requires 3000 posts- Hex Code- #ffd700 - Yellow username

Master- Requires 4000 posts- Hex Code- #E9967A - Coral username

Elite- Requires 5000 posts- Hex Code- #bd7140 - Bronze username

Star- Requires 6000 posts- Hex Code- #FF8C00 - Orange username

Legend- Requires 7000 posts - Hex Code- #ff1d85 - Crimson Username

Supreme- Requires 8000 posts- Hex Code- #f70507 - Light Red username

Immortal- Requires 10,000 posts- Hex Code- #a30d17 - Dark Red username

@Brad P, This is my ranking tree. What do you think?

  • Like
Reactions:Nabix
    Thread Owner : Riker Slade
  • #4
Riker Slade

Riker Slade

India
www.voidcentury.club
I would like to point out that I made the post counts based on posts counting in the forum games section. The idea was that people would gain a lot of posts by posting in the forum games (Plus it makes the forum leaderboards look good when users have high amounts of posts). Since posts do not count in forum games, I would suggest reducing the posts to multiples of 100. So it will be something like:-

Reactions:Brad P
Nabix

Nabix

127.0.01
I'm in the process of make a lot of new changes. Which does include your idea of a ranking system, in a little more advanced way. Also, additions to premium members. I will update every once I have made the changes and they are ready to roll out.

  • Like
Reactions:Riker Slade
Brad P

Brad P