Question: Forum Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Thread Owner : Hungry Ego
  • #1
Hungry Ego

Canada, The Great White North
How does one request "permission" to post their site in their signature?

I had my signature removed today for violating the forum rules (fair enough, that was my bad) but I am seeing other people here with their sites also listed but can't find anything anywhere about the process to seek admin approval?

Looking forward to hearing from the staff here soon regarding this. I am sure I am not the first, nor will I be the last to ask. Might as well get it out in the open now ;).

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator: