Punch drama discussion

Real hero hidden in the darkness
    Thread Owner : Claraviolet
  • #1
Have you guys watched this drama?
I have watched 6 episodes so far and it's very interesting. It's all about how a bus driver had to protect some children from an accident caused due to engine malfunction and yet people believe it's his fault for not noticing anything until then and they even charge him, with drunk driving.
It's a little unfair but as the story unfolds you will come to understand just how many people are involved in it.
So, if you haven't watched it, do give it a try.

Davidisms

Davidisms

I haven't watched it but somehow it reminded me of The Hunt (Jagten) (2012), a Danish dark drama! Watching it tears my heart.

Leonard

Leonard

I haven't watch it and think it will be necessary for me to create a chance in the days coming to watch