Pulse Chatter

Welcome to our friendly community.

Be part of something great, join in and banter along with us today!

Fait

Fait

Pulse Chatter is a entertainment website where we try to provide you with the best entertainment and gaming blogs and the best forums possible for entertainment lovers can get help from enthusiasts or generally enjoy talking entertainment in general, We launched in June of 2021.

https://pulsechatter.com

Last edited:
Fait

Fait

Our new design is live

Fait

Fait

Working now.
Good luck with it man, hopefully, it gains some traffic for you.:-)
Cheers heaps! :-)
It doesn’t matter how talented we are, Forums take ages to get active so I will be sticking to this brand name!

  • Like
Reactions: Jay

Feb 1, 2021
Over Here
extralicense.com
Yup it takes time and patience and to be active daily on your own sites, when I stop posting on mine it seems the posts die as well however it’s summer and people are out enjoying it I know I am as much as possible, if you need help with anything let me know but try and stick with the same name it will come. :-)

Fait

Fait

Yup it takes time and patience and to be active daily on your own sites, when I stop posting on mine it seems the posts die as well however it’s summer and people are out enjoying it I know I am as much as possible, if you need help with anything let me know but try and stick with the same name it will come. :-)
I’m Australian but most of my user base is American, now that you say that it does make sense :-)

Well here the cost of living has gone up so people are now taking on two jobs and have less time to be online all day.

Will do, my designer has designed the logo and I’ve just finished on the new site design so I’ve got everything how I want it :p

I try to be on Chat Banter as much as I can too!

  • Like
Reactions: Jay

Feb 1, 2021
Over Here
extralicense.com
I hear you there, the cost of living is gone up everywhere, I cringe when it's time to hit the gas station or any supermarket.
I will pop over and visit over the next few days, keep your head up @Fait, and look at the slow times as fun as you have time to build.:(y):