PLAYSTATION PS5

ARx182

New Chatterer
The PS5 hardware is no secret anymore, it's been revealed. Some people are impressed, others not so much. The hardware is as shown below.

What are your thoughts on the PS5 hardware? What are your thoughts on the PS5 in general? Will you be purchasing a PS5 or are you thinking about going for the Xbox Series X instead?

Personally, I'm not a fan of the white model. I really hope there will be a black/dark model - that will look really cool. I will be purchasing the PS5, I'm not interested in a gaming console in the form of a box (Xbox Series X) - literally. I won't be getting the first model, I will wait until a second build or even the PS5 Pro if I can coup one for a reasonable price.

Attachments

  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    4.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited by a moderator:

Ash

New Chatterer
I'm not a fan of the white either but the actual design is really nice. I'm hoping that they have a black model at launch because I really want to get it when it first comes out. Some people think that the white panels will be replaceable which would be quite cool, in my opinion.

_B_

New Chatterer
Looks like a WiFi modem lol. But it is quite nice. Thought GTA 6 was going to be announced too but it just turned out to be GTA 5 for PS5 in 2021 :(

Ash

New Chatterer
Looks like a WiFi modem lol. But it is quite nice. Thought GTA 6 was going to be announced too but it just turned out to be GTA 5 for PS5 in 2021 :(
The GTA 5 announcement was so annoying. To kickstart the event with that was so disappointing. And Rockstar not bothering to even create a new trailer with some updated gameplay was a real kick in the teeth. I just hope the "updates" they are doing are actually big enough for us to warrant buying it again

Top