Propose some good dog names for me (both male and female)

I would suggest a name like Bark, or Spot for a dog and Meow for a cat, sure they sound common but they are catchy.

We named our female border collie Skye, after the Isle of Skye, one of my mother's favourite places (she was born in Edinburgh). It's a brilliant name for a collie, IMO. I like names like Hector, Glenn, Bruce, Shade or Monty for a male. Skye, Misty, Alba or Heather are good names for females.

Just personal opinions, of course.

Mildredtabitha

i actually dont know the gender of the names but there is
lulu
maxy
bruno
anir