What's new

Prometheus movie discussion

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Member
This is a really good movie about yet another space adventure.
I like how the humans try to reach out to their makers in this movie. Though I am not a big fan of David, I believe the entire fault lies on that old man. He really shouldn't have created a robot like David in the first place.
Well then, it's about how people try to search for their origin only to be disappointed in the end. So do watch it, if you haven't already. I watched this movie twice so far and someday, I am going to rewatch it again.

Zakalwe

Member
Such a terrible let down when viewed as a prequel to the Alien franchise. But as a stand-alone movie it was fairly interesting.
I just think it being marketed as part of the Alien universe gave false hope to a lot of fans of the series.