Professional Gaming

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #1
Who has considered it? Who can probably do it well? What do you figure the salary could be in the high, mid, low ranges? Would you quit your day job? ;)

Not something I've ever considered, even as much as I love and collect games. I couldn't stand the thought of being limited to one game or one field of games and only playing that for 10+ hours per-day as "training." The money they earn is great, and more power to them for being able to do that, but it's not for me. I love gaming too much to turn it into a profession, that's when you lose your passion for it. I want to play games of all types, and enjoy them.

Leonard

Leonard

I would not quit my day job. I'd much rather play video games and enjoy gaming as a hobby. Becoming one of the top gamers worldwide doesn't come overnight. This is something which needs to be practised over time.
Yeah you are right

Davidisms

Davidisms

Video games are not area of my interest. have rarely played seriously. SO this avenue is not for me I guess.

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #6
Sure, I'd quit my day job if I were good at it. :D

It'd be cool but I don't know if I would want people to know that I'm a professional video gamer lol. I just play for fun as a hobby.