Revert customizations made in this style

Procedures.

Lord Saru

Lord Saru

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
    Thread Owner : Lord Saru
What all medical procedures have you underwent in your life?

I have had not many procedures till now. The only time I had to get admitted to a hospital was when I contracted Dengue fever.

Just recently, I got tested for COVID19. All those are minor procedures.

What about you guys?

J

Jayson

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I had several at birth, resulting in a partially sunken chest and scars. (Sorry I'm a freak - LOL). Also, I had tonsils removed. That's the only one I can remember.

Lord Saru

Lord Saru

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I have performed a tonsillectomy 2 years back. Its a relatively easy procedure and requires less time to perform. Doyou remember anything about post operative stay?

Now there are instruments like harmonic wands which make the procedure relatively easy to perform.

J

Jayson

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I have performed a tonsillectomy 2 years back. Its a relatively easy procedure and requires less time to perform. Doyou remember anything about post operative stay?

Now there are instruments like harmonic wands which make the procedure relatively easy to perform.

Lots of ice cream :p

Lord Saru

Lord Saru

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Haha. Yes.

So often children are very thankful to doctors for prescribing icecreams and parents because they flood the entire throat with ice-cream of all the known flavours in the world.

Davidisms

Davidisms

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I had undergone Cataract surgery. Nothing else till date.

PGen98

PGen98

Community Leader
Community Advocate
Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Depending what you consider to be procedures, I have had quite a few. I've had at least 20 ingrown toenail procedures that resulted in having both of my big toenails being permanently removed, I had surgery to extract a kidney stone that had formed but was too large to pass, and I had surgery on a blocked ureter to remove an extraction that caused my kidney to swell to the size of a basketball. Still have hydronephrosis issues related to that blockage years later...

• Wow
Reactions:Jay

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.