Procedures.

Lord Saru

    Thread Owner : Lord Saru
  • #1
What all medical procedures have you underwent in your life?

I have had not many procedures till now. The only time I had to get admitted to a hospital was when I contracted Dengue fever.

Just recently, I got tested for COVID19. All those are minor procedures.

What about you guys?

I had several at birth, resulting in a partially sunken chest and scars. (Sorry I'm a freak - LOL). Also, I had tonsils removed. That's the only one I can remember.

Lord Saru

Lord Saru

    Thread Owner : Lord Saru
  • #3
I have performed a tonsillectomy 2 years back. Its a relatively easy procedure and requires less time to perform. Doyou remember anything about post operative stay?

Now there are instruments like harmonic wands which make the procedure relatively easy to perform.

I have performed a tonsillectomy 2 years back. Its a relatively easy procedure and requires less time to perform. Doyou remember anything about post operative stay?

Now there are instruments like harmonic wands which make the procedure relatively easy to perform.

Lots of ice cream :p

Lord Saru

Lord Saru

    Thread Owner : Lord Saru
  • #5
Haha. Yes.

So often children are very thankful to doctors for prescribing icecreams and parents because they flood the entire throat with ice-cream of all the known flavours in the world.

Davidisms

Davidisms

I had undergone Cataract surgery. Nothing else till date.

Depending what you consider to be procedures, I have had quite a few. I've had at least 20 ingrown toenail procedures that resulted in having both of my big toenails being permanently removed, I had surgery to extract a kidney stone that had formed but was too large to pass, and I had surgery on a blocked ureter to remove an extraction that caused my kidney to swell to the size of a basketball. Still have hydronephrosis issues related to that blockage years later...

  • Wow
Reactions:Jay