Predictions for the top 4 in the EPL

Duks

What are your predictions of how the top 4 will look like at the end of this English Premier League season? My prediction for the top 4 is Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool, and Leicester City. I don't think Liverpool will be able to retain the title. I believe it will either go to Manchester United or Manchester City.

Last edited:
Brad P

Brad P

Valued Member
It's quite literally the most unpredictable session and I just can't call it haha but if im going to I'll go for.

Man City
Man United
Leicester
Liverpool