Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Prayers for a good night’s sleep, please, thanks!

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
Have you tried adjusting your sleeping hours? My bout with insomnia when I was 20 to 30 years old was due to the lifestyle. When I couldn't sleep I would smoke and write anything as if I was enjoying my staying awake until past midnight. But for health reasons I limited my sleeping hours from 10 pm up to 5 am. Beyond that period I would stay awake no matter how my eyes would droop. It is just like experiencing jet lag. That worked for me, you can try it.

M

Mildredtabitha

Valued Member
Jul 29, 2020
CB$
Try exercising every day and being best ng busy for the whole day.you'll get tired and eventually feel sleepy.

Davidisms

Davidisms

Valued Member
Jun 30, 2020
CB$
You could try two things, Exercise & Pranayam (Breathing routines). If you do work out in evening, it will get you a bi tired and do pranayam in Morning & Just before going to sleep to calm your mind.

Nocturnal Thinker

Nocturnal Thinker

Valued Member
Sep 15, 2020
CB$
Prayer makes one comfortable for he is expressing himself about the things he is so thankful, the things that come to his life which has improved it. A prayer could also be a good outlet in pouring out one's problem be it simple or complicated for God is listening.

In praying, there are simple steps to follow such as:

1. Address it to Our Heavenly Father
2. I thank thee (say what you want to be thankful of)
3. I ask thee (say honestly what you want from God)
4. Close it in the name of Jesus Christ and say Amen.

You can make your own prayer. Why not start now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.