Prayers for a good night’s sleep, please, thanks!

Have you tried adjusting your sleeping hours? My bout with insomnia when I was 20 to 30 years old was due to the lifestyle. When I couldn't sleep I would smoke and write anything as if I was enjoying my staying awake until past midnight. But for health reasons I limited my sleeping hours from 10 pm up to 5 am. Beyond that period I would stay awake no matter how my eyes would droop. It is just like experiencing jet lag. That worked for me, you can try it.

Mildredtabitha

Try exercising every day and being best ng busy for the whole day.you'll get tired and eventually feel sleepy.

Davidisms

Davidisms

You could try two things, Exercise & Pranayam (Breathing routines). If you do work out in evening, it will get you a bi tired and do pranayam in Morning & Just before going to sleep to calm your mind.

Prayer makes one comfortable for he is expressing himself about the things he is so thankful, the things that come to his life which has improved it. A prayer could also be a good outlet in pouring out one's problem be it simple or complicated for God is listening.

In praying, there are simple steps to follow such as:

1. Address it to Our Heavenly Father
2. I thank thee (say what you want to be thankful of)
3. I ask thee (say honestly what you want from God)
4. Close it in the name of Jesus Christ and say Amen.

You can make your own prayer. Why not start now.