Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Practice time

Thread Owner : Lord Saru
Lord Saru

Lord Saru

Valued Member
Jun 22, 2020
CB$
I am not a great sporting fan, but I would like to know when you all practice sports?

I am a very morning person when it comes to my cardio excercise but I prefer to play in the evening. But for most of the others, that is not the case because I see them in the ground early in the morning.

When do you practice/play? And why?

J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
I was into working out and cardio, but honestly, that's not practicing for a sport. Anyway, when I was a university, I would practice basketball in the gym, but it wasn't a thing where I played on a team.

M

Mildredtabitha

Valued Member
Jul 29, 2020
CB$
I don't really like sports but I think any time is just a good time as long as you are focused and you are getting the moved taught.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
When I was a teenager I usually play basketball in the late afternoon, about 4 pm at the earliest. That is the time that my energy is peaking. I also play at night usually after dinner although it was not often. I don't remember playing in the morning because my body is still inert and I feel like I do not have the energy to expend during that period.

Jeremy

Jeremy

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
I do my practise early in the morning. Most time with friends so as to make it more fun.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.