What's new

Welcome To Chatbanter

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Potato Chips

Thread Owner : Spikey
Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Jul 21, 2020
CB$
We all love to snack on Potato chips.
What are your favorite kinds?

Mine is Jalapeno and cheddar and Sour Cream N Onion.

I love most kinds.

PGen98

PGen98

Community Leader
Community Advocate
Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
CB$
In the US I like Salt and Vinegar, corn chips, funyuns and ranch flavoured tortilla chips, granted, most of those aren't potato chips. On the UK side of things I also enjoy Salt and Vinegar, Worcester flavour (particularly the "Worcester 'French Fries'"), pickled onion (Monster Munch!) and ready salted hoola hoops.

Thread Owner : Spikey
Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Jul 21, 2020
CB$
In the US I like Salt and Vinegar, corn chips, funyuns and ranch flavoured tortilla chips, granted, most of those aren't potato chips. On the UK side of things I also enjoy Salt and Vinegar, Worcester flavour (particularly the "Worcester 'French Fries'"), pickled onion (Monster Munch!) and ready salted hoola hoops.

Never tried those Worcester flavour but sounds like I would enjoy them. I don't think they sell those where I live.

PGen98

PGen98

Community Leader
Community Advocate
Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
CB$
S

sliara

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2020
CB$
I have tasted various flavors of potato chips and I don't have any favorite in particular. I like all of them but Pringles is the best testing one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.