Potato Chips

    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #1

We all love to snack on Potato chips.
What are your favorite kinds?

Mine is Jalapeno and cheddar and Sour Cream N Onion.

I love most kinds.

In the US I like Salt and Vinegar, corn chips, funyuns and ranch flavoured tortilla chips, granted, most of those aren't potato chips. On the UK side of things I also enjoy Salt and Vinegar, Worcester flavour (particularly the "Worcester 'French Fries'"), pickled onion (Monster Munch!) and ready salted hoola hoops.

    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #3

In the US I like Salt and Vinegar, corn chips, funyuns and ranch flavoured tortilla chips, granted, most of those aren't potato chips. On the UK side of things I also enjoy Salt and Vinegar, Worcester flavour (particularly the "Worcester 'French Fries'"), pickled onion (Monster Munch!) and ready salted hoola hoops.

Never tried those Worcester flavour but sounds like I would enjoy them. I don't think they sell those where I live.

I have tasted various flavors of potato chips and I don't have any favorite in particular. I like all of them but Pringles is the best testing one.