Information Posting TV Shows

Feb 1, 2021
Over Here
chatbanter.com
You can now lookup your favourite TV Shows and let the system do the posting for you, great way to chat about your favourite TV Shows. If you look under the title block you can see the link to The movie Database, go over there and pick your TV Show then copy the entire link in the address bar and past it in the title block here on the site, once you post the system will pull in the data for you then you can continue on to post comments on your TV Show.

  • Like
Reactions:PGen98

joombo

Finished watching Alice in Borderland. Just started to watch My Name (not my actual name
:cry:
).

  • Like
Reactions:Jay