Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Popular local ghost stories

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
I will share a short story with you guys. It's a popular local story. There is this woman ghost who would wander around at night. If there is nothing written on a house door, then she would enter that house to create chaos.

So, people usually have something like 'O strii Repu ra' written on their doors. The meaning behind those words is nothing but asking that woman to come back tomorrow. You will be forming an infinite loop here.
It's kinda funny if you think about it.

Anyway, do share your local stories here.

I have heard so many stories from people close to me about their encounter with ghosts. One story is from my father. He saw the spirit of his father by the foot of the bed. My grandfather was looking at him as if observing him while he was asleep. At first my father thought that he was dreaming until he realized that he was awake when he heard himself talking to his father who replied only with a nod. It may be true and I believed that when I was young. But now it seems that all ghost stories are not true.

I have heard so many stories from people close to me about their encounter with ghosts. One story is from my father. He saw the spirit of his father by the foot of the bed. My grandfather was looking at him as if observing him while he was asleep. At first my father thought that he was dreaming until he realized that he was awake when he heard himself talking to his father who replied only with a nod. It may be true and I believed that when I was young. But now it seems that all ghost stories are not true.
Most of the time, people believe that dreams are true when they dream of dead people.

I did dream about my grandfather after he died and I was 13 at that time. I believed in ghosts ...a very long time, after that. Well, not exactly ghosts but rather spirits and souls to be honest.
Something like a dream visitation. Now though, I don't believe in such things anymore.

I have never experienced any before, except the ones we do watch on movies. But I will want to believe that most ghost movies are actually not what they seems to be in real life.

Another ghost story was when a friend died and we were at the wake in the funeral parlor. His best friend said that in his dream the deceased friend told him about the money kept in the dresser inside the black jacket in the hanger. When the mother of the deceased checked the jacket there was money and it was quite a big sum. The best friend said that the money according to the dream was for the mother's birthday.

A friend posted in Facebook the movie that she wrote. It is a horror movie and earning good at Netflix. The title is The Heiress. She said that some portions of the movie were based on her own eerie experience. That writer is always serious when it comes to serious matters so I know she is not joking. But I still wonder what portions because I have yet to see the movie. I have no Netflix.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in