Pokémon Sword and Shield

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

Pokémon Sword and Shield are role-playing video games developed by Game Freak and published by The Pokémon Company and Nintendo for the Nintendo Switch. These are the first main series games in the eighth generation of the Pokémon franchise, and the second in the series to be released on a home console.

Any Pokemon fans out here?

It was released in the UK on 15th Nov 2019.

Been playing the games since Red/Blue/Yellow in the late 90s! I may not follow the anime or TCG anymore, but I always pick up the main games in the series because they're fun and they're great time-wasters :D. Can sink 100+ hours into a game, easily. Sword and Shield are pretty decent, though they're suffering from too much dialogue in recent games, IMO, started with the Alola games, Sun and Moon, and has carried through. Other than that, they're more or less still the same as they've always been.

  • Like
Reactions:Neutral Nova