Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Pointers

Lord Saru

Do you take pointer videos on Youtube to see how to complete a game?

I hate this because it defeats the very purpose of a game. Its designed to show off and also to sabotage the gaming experience. What is the thrill unless you find the ways and means of the game by yourselves?

What are your views on this?

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In