WELCOME Please Welcome, REVELATI0N to our site.

Welcome to our friendly community.

Be part of something great, join in and banter along with us today!

Feb 1, 2021
Over Here
extralicense.com
Welcome @REVELATI0N ! We are glad you joined, Feel free to introduce yourself in this thread and get to know others.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for joining us!

REVELATI0N

Valued Member
Feb 8, 2022
My name is Robert, I am 42 years old from Albany, New York. I am mentally disabled. My Mother, who is 71, is a Registered Nurse, Minister, who takes care of me

Webster

Webster

Curmudgeon
Chatbanter Loyalist
My name is Robert, I am 42 years old from Albany, New York. I am mentally disabled. My Mother, who is 71, is a Registered Nurse, Minister, who takes care of me
Welcome aboard! *hugs*

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi