Please pray for my Friend, thanks!

Leonard

I’ve just learned that my friend has the coronavirus, please pray for him, thanks.
May the good and mercyfull Lord we serve watch over him and Grant him a spirit recovery and not forgetting those who've once contracted the deases and currently responding to treatment

I will definitely lift up a prayer. Our Lord Jesus is a healer. If it helps you I have a few friends that caught the virus and they have recovered :-)