Playing Ps4 Games on PS3 ?

Noah

One of my friend selling PS3 and i am thining to buy it. But before buying i would like to ask you a question. Can we play PS4 Games on PS3 ?

Noah

Noah

Unfortunately not. Backwards compatibility only goes one way.
The PS3 can't play PS4 games - the operating systems and disc codes are too different.
That's weird, but why PS2 Games can be playble on PS3 if they have different operation system ?

Joshi

Joshi

I have black ops 2 and the Smurfs downloaded on the PS3 will it transfer to the PS 4?