Plants Vs Zombies game discussion

    Thread Owner : Claraviolet
  • #1

Real hero hidden in the darkness
I love this game a lot.
It's about zombies trying to fight off the plants, to eat human brains. It's been a long time since I played this game and yet I love it.

It's one of the few games that made a huge impression on me. I like crazy Dave and the Zen garden too. Too bad that tree of wisdom is in an infinite loop.
So, how many of you love this game here?