Pissed off today!

Naiwen

    Thread Owner : Naiwen
  • #1
I’m just pissed off today. I’ve exploded with anger at my gp’s secretary for calling me first for a dr appointment that I don’t think is necessary because I’ve just seen about 2-3 months ago and I’ve just renewed all my meds with her too for 12 months. Thence why I don’t see why I should see her this month at all. She hasn’t said the reason why she’s wanted to see me all either. My physical healthcare clinic is just awfully mismanaged, even often mixing up doctors with their patients and secretaries, case workers and social workers. I’ve put my phone on silent today too and not allowing any notifications on it either. I myself just hanker for absolute peace and serenity every moment in my life. The slightest noise I’ll jump up in fright and surprise and no wonder why ringtones are disturbing me so much daily personally.

Jeremy

Jeremy

Whatever might happened, one must learn to be patience. As being patience is the key to peace of mind. When you have peace of mind, then one will be much healthy.

If I were you I would not take things personally and would not be stressed out or affected with small inconveniences. Just take it easy and be positive always.