Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Philippines will waive the final trial stage for covid vaccine

Thread Owner : Alexandoy
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
I wonder why the health department of the Philippines will proceed to inoculation (use) of the vaccine once it comes out. The final stage of the trial which is the gathering of information on the safety and efficacy of the vaccine will be bypassed which may pose danger to the public that got the vaccine. This is a medical issue that involves the safety of the people so why not wait for the final trial before the vaccine is used?

Davidisms

Davidisms

Valued Member
Jun 30, 2020
CB$
This sets a dangerous precedent. The checks and balances are there for a reason. I hope they aren't going to discover that the light at the end of the tunnel is the headlight of an oncoming train. ?

Reactions:Alexandoy
    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
This sets a dangerous precedent. The checks and balances are there for a reason. I hope they aren't going to discover that the light at the end of the tunnel is the headlight of an oncoming train. ?
As per the news today, our FDA (Food and Drug Administration) head said that they are not going to accept the vaccine when it has not completed the clinical trials. On the other hand, the last phase of clinical trials may take 2 years. The compromise may be the public that would be inoculated by the vaccine will be considered volunteers. In that case the volunteers will not pay anything and if possible they should be paid for allowing themselves to be the guinea pigs of the vaccine.

Hova

Hova

Valued Member
Jul 28, 2020
CB$
There is no way in hell I would ever allow myself to be used as a lab rat. They should test it on politicians first and then bring it to the people. I would never put my life in the hands of the lowest scum of the earth i.e politicians.

S

Sweerie_banana

Valued Member
Jul 29, 2020
CB$
I think they should test on animals first before resulting to human beings whose lives are so delicate. I doubt there's even a vaccine readily available to be tested.

nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Jul 30, 2020
CB$
That is so dangerous and it might even produce complications which would become far more difficult to deal with. Already so many months have passed , so why not wait for a couple more and test the vaccine through to the end stages?

Nocturnal Thinker

Nocturnal Thinker

Valued Member
Sep 15, 2020
CB$
It's not the question of getting the vaccine as soon as it is available for it takes various factors to reconsider as you have mentioned such as the process and length of testing which will take 2 years and the testimonies of those who have undergone the testing. That would be necessary to take into account.

Well, our country is playing politics when regards to the acquisition of Covid vaccine. I'm afraid those corrupt politicians will make money out of it. They will endanger the lives of the people especially those who are badly in need of the vaccine to survive.

God forbids.

Hova

Hova

Valued Member
Jul 28, 2020
CB$
Don't be surprised if they already tested it on inmates. Our countries are run by very sick people!

S

sliara

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2020
CB$
I also am not in favor of the government immediately testing the Covid vaccine on humans. It seems like they are in a rush to test it on humans, but it might have some adverse efects until the final version is released. I think they should wait it out before doing anything.

Reactions:Hova

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.