Personal work out

    Thread Owner : Lord Saru
  • #1
Lord Saru

I do my personal work out.

Everday in the morning, 10 minutes of Yoga and 10 minutes of cardio. Later in the evening, 20 mins running and 10 mins assortment of cardio exercise.

I have been doing this for the past 3 months and I have reduced 5 kg.

Whats your personal work out regime? How successful has it been?

When I was into it a lot, I would do an hour on the treadmill and maybe an hour and a 1/2 to 2 hours on dumbbells and an abdomen machine.

Leonard

Leonard

I have been into it most often before COVID-19 and I can work 30-45 minutes per day

DudeThatsErin

DudeThatsErin

AZ, USA
erinskidds.website
I'm following the Chloe Ting challenges while I work out which does 30+ min of exercise. It is fantastic as I hate it during it but after I feel amazing.

I've been going to the gym for the last few years I even have a personal trainer. I also have my own mini home gym.
I follow quite a intense program that my trainer has me on but I'm loving it.
I do about 240 minutes of cardio each week and also throw in some yoga 2 to 3 times a week.