People who sugarcoat Things for you?

    Thread Owner : Naiwen
  • #1
Naiwen

I’ve had ex-friends who used to sugarcoat things for me. I hate it most because I’m an honest, sincere, direct and straightforward person. I’ve had friends who were living in a happiness bubble too.

People shouldn't sugarcoat things. Nonetheless, some criticisms are not justified - as they are totally false.

Last edited:
Leonard

Leonard

Sugarcoat to me means someone trying to make something nicer. And so for that reason I don't like peoples to sugarcoat things for me because you might one to let peoples know am good at something which might possibly be false

I suppose it's fine sometimes. However, though, other times if people cannot hear the real truth, they can't change. Nonetheless, what should be changed is often a subjective matter.

Real hero hidden in the darkness
I like that approach to be honest. There is nothing like attacking a person with your words and it's not that different from attacking them physically. You need to give information to others most of the time.
So there is nothing wrong with using sweet words, to not to hurt them.
I do that a lot myself and so far no one said anything about it. May be if someone doesn't like it, then I will try to change my approach towards them alone.

Mildredtabitha

I think there are situatioñs that you have to do that.

Jeremy

Jeremy

People who sugarcoat things must be avoided so that one can know what is real from what Is not real. And trust me sugarcoating things is more like telling lie, which will eventually be know to people that one is telling lie.

I personally don't like sugarcoating, it's quite deceptive. I like to say things in a straightforward manner and no deception or white lie whatsoever.