Welcome to Chatbanter.

We're excited to have you join our forum! To access all the amazing content and services we offer, simply sign up or log in. And the best part? It's completely free to become a member!

Forumregister.com

Our community directory site is the ultimate platform for site administrators to share information about their website offerings and receive free site promotions. We provide you with the most comprehensive and valuable information from various site administrators currently advertising on our platform. Our aim is to ensure that you receive the best possible knowledge and information to help you make informed decisions about your website.

Pension schemes

Lord Saru

Valued Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
CB$
I am looking for a investment choice in which I can invest a fixed amount every month upto 60 years of age (I am 25 and healthy now) after which I would want a monthly foxed pension given to me.

What do you think is the best investment choice I have in front of me? Do you hve any similar schemes running?

Rather than pension schemes, You can do systematic SIP in selected Mutual Funds. OR You could use the mix of the two!

Rather than pension schemes, You can do systematic SIP in selected Mutual Funds. OR You could use the mix of the two!
Since they are heavily related to market and inflation, I would end up absorbing the risk. I dont want to take the investment risk since quick money is neither my desire nor my aim.

1. Equity MFs in long run carry not much risk. They always outperform other asset class in long run.
2. MF are not only about Equities and Risks. There are debt, forex & bullion finds. Forex and Bullion MFs carry inherent speculative risk like Equity MFs.
3. MF also provide options for degree of risk you are willing to take. MFs offer products where you can choose your debt/equity mix. A mix leaning towards debt would carry a relatively low risk.
4. As you are very young, You should start with 100% Equity MFs. You should choose a growth oriented portfolio. As you age, Gradually start your mix towards safety. Say 10% every 5 years or as per your choice. This will be a sensible path to choose.

I am trying put my requirement plain.

I want ro start invest now and not worry about changing portfolio, buying equity and all those. I am very much a newcomer to the field and dont want to complicate it any further.

I will suggest you pump ulyour money into crypto, buy a lot of Bitcoin, try to check the price every day to know when to sell and when to buy. Trust me u will have more money from the platform.

It is a big risk to enroll in a pension plan that you will pay every month until you become 60 for your retirement. What if the insurance company gets bankrupt? And how are you sure that the money you will receive from your pension plan is still good when after the years the value of money goes down? Maybe it is better to save your money for a down payment of a lot that you will pay the balance in installments for 20 years.

I am looking for a investment choice in which I can invest a fixed amount every month upto 60 years of age (I am 25 and healthy now) after which I would want a monthly foxed pension given to me.

What do you think is the best investment choice I have in front of me? Do you hve any similar schemes running?
Based on what you have said here, I think life insurance policy will be best investment option for you. Apart from covering various happenings, accidents, death etc. life insurance policy gives you good return when it matures. Best thing about buying an insurance policy is you do not have to invest at once. You can pay little premium every year and collect big amount upon maturation.

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in

Existing user? Sign In

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds