Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Paying for Games?

Thread Owner : Naiwen
Naiwen

Naiwen

Valued Member
Jun 14, 2020
CB$
I’ve just paid for Solitaire 13,49$USD a year. I’m now add-free with the it and it doesn’t cut off my music. Do you pay for your games or not personally? It’s the first time I’m paying for one too myself. Happy with it currently in life.

Alexander

Alexander

Valued Member
Jun 17, 2020
CB$
I think the days of buying physical copies is slowly entering memory lane. Especially during the lockdown, there has been an increase in gamers purchasing their titles on digital marketplaces. I have bought a few of steam and the epic games store before. It's good to try and get a deal when they're on offer/promotion.

Thread Owner : Naiwen
Naiwen

Naiwen

Valued Member
Jun 14, 2020
CB$
I think the days of buying physical copies is slowly entering memory lane. Especially during the lockdown, there has been an increase in gamers purchasing their titles on digital marketplaces. I have bought a few of steam and the epic games store before. It's good to try and get a deal when they're on offer/promotion.
Yep I agree with you, @Alexander.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.