Paying for Games?

    Thread Owner : Naiwen
  • #1
Naiwen

I’ve just paid for Solitaire 13,49$USD a year. I’m now add-free with the it and it doesn’t cut off my music. Do you pay for your games or not personally? It’s the first time I’m paying for one too myself. Happy with it currently in life.

Alexander

Alexander

I think the days of buying physical copies is slowly entering memory lane. Especially during the lockdown, there has been an increase in gamers purchasing their titles on digital marketplaces. I have bought a few of steam and the epic games store before. It's good to try and get a deal when they're on offer/promotion.

    Thread Owner : Naiwen
  • #4
Naiwen

Naiwen