What's new

Paste here the last thing you copied

bomb

Member
Style
ChatBanter Dark Canvas v2.2.2
  • Paste here the last thing you copied on your clipboard
  • The next poster, will try to figure out what you were doing/writing
  • Then you paste yours next :)

Mine is this:
1597318376031.png

Last edited:

Aveli

Member
Style
ChatBanter Light Canvas v2.2.0
I penned
It down, until at last it came to be,
For length and breadth, the bigness which you see.
MANLY P. HALL.

ewpratt

Member
Style
ChatBanter Dark Canvas v2.2.2
3HHPmNY5Rsd3KxvTEsuYA2cFPuab5b8kiv

Now, who can tell me what that is?

ewpratt

Member
Style
ChatBanter Dark Canvas v2.2.2
=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP([@Symbol],Edge[[#All],[Asset]:[Amount]],2,FALSE)),0,VLOOKUP([@Symbol],Edge[[#All],[Asset]:[Amount]],2,FALSE))

Was in Excel....

OP
bomb

  • #7
3HHPmNY5Rsd3KxvTEsuYA2cFPuab5b8kiv

Now, who can tell me what that is?
This must be your auto-generated Gmail or WordPress password :)

  • #8
I penned
It down, until at last it came to be,
For length and breadth, the bigness which you see.
MANLY P. HALL.
Sounds like a poem or something!

Riker Slade

Member
Style
ChatBanter Dark Canvas v2.2.2
VmxyoKc.png
tUycHHG.png
2pjF76E.png
5pQJ98K.png
6DrQ52r.png
xca1iXH.png
p1KVTIk.png
M3QWUlG.png
Gl7jiwS.png
0r0PXFl.png
vSJ19CZ.png
nf6OoqQ.png
lVXBEHP.png
8x3wZvO.png

ewpratt

Member
Style
ChatBanter Dark Canvas v2.2.2
48KZekPYw1AFV4GixCuabvTaW5fo49EkJU3UT2xk3fkNEBqAswzmHoQcBS8x6tTHmpLDtHpUgc1ACNjgw83JpeHhD9Qd5H4

Riker Slade

Member
Style
ChatBanter Dark Canvas v2.2.2
Pattamundai College is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: HIGHER EDUCATION AS ENVISAGED IN NEP:2020
Time: Nov 17, 2020 11:00 PM Mumbai, Kolkata, New Delhi

Riker Slade

Member
Style
ChatBanter Dark Canvas v2.2.2
Moreover, Tarkans are created in 21 seconds from Stables (16 with Conscription), which is 7 (5) seconds more than from Castles.

Riker Slade

Member
Style
ChatBanter Dark Canvas v2.2.2
Posted by
u/Pepsisinabox

3 years ago

Institute Weapons, their size and usability. Thoughts?​

renderTimingPixel.png

So yeah. I realy like their cleaner red/white look, but they are far to underpowered to even consider using, and even if they packed the punch that such a high-tech faction should, they are damn near unusable as they take up a good 4th of the screen, meaning that your ability actually see whats around you are severely inhibited.