Pasta

Welcome to our friendly community.

Be part of something great, join in and banter along with us today!

prake

prake

Do you like Pasta? Do you prepare it on your own or get from a restaurant?

Are there flavours available where you live?

Altair

Altair

www.network.justageek.me
I love pasta.
I love putting nutritional yeast, spices and sauce on my pasta.
I alternate between pesto, Alfredo and tomato sauce.
I prepare it on my own.

Ash

Ash

I would love to try my hand at making pasta at home but it's not something I have tried as yet. I love all types of pasta, especially tortellini when it has some meat inside it.

Jazzy

Jazzy

Java Junkie
Vermont
yaketys.com
Yes, I do love me some pasta! My favorite is seafood fettuccine alfredo with chunks of cod, halibut or Salmon (or all three!), Shrimp, crab, lobster and calamari. I also love gnocchi al pesto with lots of parmesan. I make a pretty good linguini and clam sauce and lasagna.

  • Like
Reactions: Jay

Shole

Valued Member
Mar 12, 2022
I do enjoy pasta, but I prefer pizza by a mile lol. I do love Milanese and pasta with a white sauce base and meat.

  • Like
Reactions: Jay

jaminhealth

My growing up was on spaghetti aka pasta and I did a good bit of eating and making it over my years but at t his later date I keep carbs very low --- not the ole exercise and dance person I was all my life...

Horizon

Horizon

Northern Hemisphere
I love pasta! I think its definitely one of my favourite foods. Especially if its something like macaroni cheese. I use pasta as my comfort food, as a big bowl of cheesy pasta always fills me up and makes me happy.