Pandorum movie discussion

Real hero hidden in the darkness
    Thread Owner : Claraviolet
  • #1
This is a really good movie about, how trapped people can feel in a spaceship. I am getting ahead of the story.

It's about humans trying to find another planet to live. Earth gets destroyed and they had to make sure the humankind survives but something unexpected happens, just then.

Something goes wrong and weird monsters starts to hunt down humans in the spaceship! Now, humans will have to survive them and then reach the destination, for the original mission. Do watch it, if you are into space movies and by the way, it's of horror genre.