Paid surveys to earn money or gift cards.

I used to do them quite consistently but stopped because the rewards just weren't worth the time I was putting into it. I still use about 2-3 sites but I only complete the high paying surveys

I recently discovered a survey website called Branded Surveys, and I just cashed out a $50 gift card from there. They always have a lot of different surveys, and if you are screened out, it does it immediately, so you are not spending time answering questions for nothing.
Each survey has the points awarded, and a time expected for you to do the survey, although some take me longer than they think the survey takes.
You can also earn bonus award points if you complete more surveys per week, so if you do just 12 surveys in a week’s time, you get a 15% bonus in points for that week, over your regular points. You can choose how you want your points paid, like Amazon gift cards, or other options.

They do have a referral link , and you can get points for referring people if they join and participate. Signing up is easy, too.

It takes 500 points for a $5 payout with Branded Surveys, and surveys pay anywhere from 20 to over 100 points. Over 12 surveys in a week and you get an added 15% points. Branded surveys has a lot of surveys of different lengths, so you can do as many as you want each day.
I had enough points for the minimum $5 within a few days, but I just let it accumulate, and I only did surveys now and then, when I was not busy elsewhere.
It probably took me about 2 months to get the $50 payout, but if I had been doing more surveys and gotten higher bonuses, then it would have been a lot faster.
I enjoyed the surveys, and they were not as repetitive as some surveys are, like the ones on the YouGov surveys. The YouGov surveys are great because you never get screened out, but you can only do those when they send you one, so you have no control over how many you do with that program.
With the elections coming up this fall, we are getting a lot more surveys about politics, and I enjoy that, too.

I have looked into doing paid surveys in the past but a lot of what I try out, I usually do not qualify for which is a shame, it is either that or I do qualify for one and I end up not getting paid much for it at all which means the time I spent and what I earned really wasn't worth it. I have moved away from surveys at least for now.

Back