Welcome to our friendly community.

Be apart of something great, join in and banter along with us today!

Pablo Escobar fold is a galaxy fold ?

Brad P

Valued Member
1592681259575.png

What if I said the phrases “Pablo Escobar” and “folding phone” to you? Would you be intrigued? Would you want to know more? Fantastic — because today, we’re here to talk about the Pablo Escobar foldable phone. Specifically, the Escobar Fold 2.

We’ve covered the launch of the first Escobar foldable phone (and analyzed the horrendous marketing campaign that went alongside it), but we never actual got our hands on one. Until today

What is everyone's thoughts on the Escobar foldable phone? Has anyone got one or thinking of getting one, its half the price of a Samsung Fold.

Last edited: