Pablo Escobar fold is a galaxy fold ?

    Thread Owner : Brad P
  • #1
Brad P

What if I said the phrases “Pablo Escobar” and “folding phone” to you? Would you be intrigued? Would you want to know more? Fantastic — because today, we’re here to talk about the Pablo Escobar foldable phone. Specifically, the Escobar Fold 2.

We’ve covered the launch of the first Escobar foldable phone (and analyzed the horrendous marketing campaign that went alongside it), but we never actual got our hands on one. Until today

What is everyone's thoughts on the Escobar foldable phone? Has anyone got one or thinking of getting one, its half the price of a Samsung Fold.

Last edited:

Require

Nope I used have a foldable phone when I was younger it was Nokia I personally don't like it.