Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Overpopulation is an issue in environmental concerns

Thread Owner : Alexandoy
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
My take on the environmental problems is the overpopulation of the earth. I wonder why authorities do not admit that the space and resources are limited so the rising number of population is still being ignored. When there are more people that use the land for their homes then the land for food productions gets smaller and smaller. There will come a time that the ratio of humans vis-a-vis resources will be on a critical level. Less people means more resources.

Reactions:ZandraJoi and nangk08
nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Jul 30, 2020
CB$
I agree totally. Overpopulation means that much more increase in demand for everything, right from land, water, food grains, wood for construction, metals and minerals from mines etc. There is actually enough on this land for everyone's needs but not for the greed. Some people are too greedy and exploit all natural resources until they are permanently damaged and some are kept devoid of most things. So a law should be passed in all countries to contain population.

Reactions:ZandraJoi
ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Valued Member
Jan 3, 2022
CB$
We have the land, but I agree, humans are greedy. They take more than they should & the Earth, its creatures, & even us humans are suffering. But humans tend to live in the moment, which is good up to a point, but they don't consider the consequences to their actions.

Reactions:nangk08
Nabix

Nabix

Valued Member
Nov 7, 2020
CB$
I would highly recommend watch this documentary. In it, David Attenborough explains overpopulation and what can happen when we reach our 'peak'. David knocked it out of the park. This is honestly on the best documentaries I've ever watched.

Reactions:nangk08 and ZandraJoi
Claraviolet

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Valued Member
Jul 25, 2020
CB$
It's not like we can do much at the moment.
Everyone is aware of overpopulation and they are taking necessary measures to control it. People used to have more than 5 siblings before but now that count is reduced to just 1 or 2(At most).

Well, we will have to try some more tips and techniques, to control this further. It's not going to be easy but it's necessary. I hope we could see some change in the near future.

S

sliara

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2020
CB$
Well, overpopulation is indeed common, but it's an issue that can be dealt with by family planning and new jobs that can help support families.

Jeremy

Jeremy

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
Over population can not be control, every body has been he right to take care of child birth regardless of the population in a nation. What need to be regulated and we'll managed is the resources to take care of all the citizens.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.