Our trip to Seoul, South Korea is cancelled

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

After receiving a confirmation of our trip to Seoul, South Korea in October, we received another text from the airline after 2 days. The flight was cancelled. Upon inquiry, a friend said that the airline is not doing well. In fairness to the cancellation we didn't have the intention to proceed to Seoul anymore because of the new travel requirements like the covid testing a week before leaving and a 14-day quarantine when we come back. Maybe travels should be postponed for this year and just wait until the virus leaves town. It is better to play safe for now.

That's disappointing for sure. Yes this year is not the year to travel but you can always travel locally and explore the areas around where you live if you haven't done so already.

You must be really disappointed but then personal safety and health is more important right now. Even if you went ahead with the trip you wouldn't be able to enjoy yourself much with the fear of contracting Coronavirus hanging over your heads. So just relax and take this trip next year and I am sure it would be a great experience for you.