Our simple boiled beef

  • #1
One of the simplest dish that we cook is boiled beef. Today that is our meal. We bought beef ribs and boiled it in water to make it tender. When the texture is okay I then mixed the vegetables which can be potatoes, cabbage, broccoli, carrots and other leafy vegetables. It is your choice on what vegetables to include. The flavoring is salt or fish sauce depending on your desire. Boiled beef is best to eat with steaming rice.

Everyone prefers boiled beef over pork, it's more tasty but more expensive. Although you have to boil it a lot longer than pork to get that perfect softness.