Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Otome Games, any Fans on here?

I’ve recently downloaded an otome game called “Legend of the Phoenix”, where I am a lowly palace maid from ancient China rising to Empress all throughout the game.
I don't know a lot about Otome games but my girlfriend plays them. Currently she's played through this one...

I don't know a lot about Otome games but my girlfriend plays them. Currently she's played through this one...

Females love playing them more.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In