Options Trading.

    Thread Owner : Anuj Dhawan
  • #1
Anuj Dhawan

Hi,

Does anyone of you do trading as part of their daily life? And specifically involved with 'Options Trading'?

I've recently started learning trading - it's fun. I'm kinda attracted towards 'Options Trading' - however there are just way to many strategies for this. Do you follow a specific strategy? Yes, what's that?

Thanks,